Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Washington!!!


Cute little Alizah!!

Piper the birthday girl!! She decided to be my new best friend for the weekend.. she is so cute!!


The three girls with their favorite nelson aunts..

About two weeks ago I went to washington with dustys sister and mother to hang out with the crew up in moses lake.. It was so good to finally see the gym and where dustys brother lived.. We went to hannas play which she did such a great job in, and got pedicures, ate way to much(thanks to Marsha she is a bad influnce on food to me) and had pipers 3rd birthday!! It was so much fun hanging out with everyone and i am so lucky that dusty has a awesome family!! I love getting to hang out with them all, and Marsha you didnt scare me away either i cant wait for the next crazy trip with you guys!! Also thanks a ton for everything i had a blast!!!

5 comments:

jeff and char said...

what a fun trip i am glad you got to go! they are cute little girls!

Marsha said...

Thanks for sharing pictures Joce. Yep, we did have fun. And you can count on more trips.

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Those three girls are so cute! Lil' Fallon looks a little like them!

Megan said...

Wahoo! Thanks for not blaming me for bad food! ;-) But I do feel guilty for not sending you pictures, like I said I would. I will do it right now. You're better than me, I haven't even mentioned our fun trip on my blog! Thanks for going with us. The girls totally love you. Especially your new best friend! ;-)

Marsha said...

Excuuuuse me you two!! No one put a gun to your head and force food on you! Thats ok blame the ole lady if it makes you feel better. Hah, you know I'm the life of the party!