Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fallons Sickness!!!





So every time we go to burley to visit i come back with a sick child.. which is totally worth seeing everyone but just one time i want to go down their and not bring back a sick kid.. but i guess oh well she loves being able to see her cousins and play with them.. So this is her doing the breathing treatments, which were the worst things in the world at first i hate having to tie her down..She now know that she has to do them and will just sit their.. I let her play with it after and she then thinks that she needs to do it to me and Dusty.. I am so glad she is better tho!! Till the next trip to burley.

6 comments:

nate_clarlaw said...

I have a couple nephews who have had to do those treatments - poor kids... I'm glad she's getting used to it! Good luck!

Stetzen&Brittney Bailey said...

lol hehe so i have to laugh sista at your spelling issues lol sorry i thought it was funny but awww its only cuz she need her aunt nitnee also who is still sick!! i miss you guys lost!!! XoXo

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

She is soo cute! I love that she does it to you and Dusty! She just wants you two to feel good too!

CHERISE AND MARTY said...

WHAT A CUTIE, SHE IS GETTING SO BIG, I CAN SEE A LITTLE STYLING COMING OUT IN THAT GIRL, ALOT LIKE HER MOM!! HOPE SHE IS FEELING TONS BETTER, LOVE YA, THE CARRILLO'S TELL YOUR HUBS HELLO

jeff and char said...

fallon we just got to get you immune to all of our germs maybe you should come more often then you would be used to them tell your mommy and daddy that!

Becky and Paul said...

LOVE YOU FALLON. I AM GLAD YOUR BETTER AND I LOVE THOSE PICTURES YOU SEND.