Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One great day!!!





So If you dont know i am one of the worst cook EVER!! I always seem to mess at least one thing up in the kitchen each time i try to cook.. For once i actually made roast, shrimp, potatoes and home made rolls ( which i almost messed up but caught myself before it was to late) and cup cakes.. Dusty was even impressed with my great cooking skills and told me that my rolls were really good...I was pretty proud of myself, So it turned out to be one perfect Easter for the Nelson Family!!!

3 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I am so proud of you!!!! You cooked more than I ever have in one meal! And way cute cupcakes, you creative baker!

Megan said...

Cute cupcakes. How come one bunny is sad? Good job on dinner. I bet Dusty was in heaven with homemade rolls. ;-)

Marsha said...

Way to Jocelyn, I know you have an inner chef just waiting to get out. I'm sure it's the first of many yummy meals to come. Hey, Mike lost weight the first year we were married.