Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fallon & her Baby!!





Fallons favorite thing to play with now is her baby doll.. She will feed her with her sippy cup, give it hugs and kisses and put her in her bed for nap times.. I can already tell she is going to be a big help with baby Craner.. These pictures were the other day, I let her go outside and she took off walking all over the neighborhood, then she found her new stroller and baby and took it for a stroll around the block.. I cant wait for it to get hot so we can finally go outside and play.. i think she is going to have a blast outside this summer..



11 comments:

Ally said...

Joyce who is Baby Craner and is this an annoucement???

The Nelson's said...

no no its not my baby.. Its Dustys sister that is having a baby!!

Ally said...

LOL!!! Just had to make sure!!!

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

WOW FALLON IS GROWNING UP
OUR LITTLE JENNA IS ALSO ROLLING A STROLLER AROUND WITH A RABBIT IN IT. THEY ARE SO CUTE AT THIS AGE.
HAVE FUN WITH HER.
HUGS
AUNT DEBBIE

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Oh I love my lil' Fallon, she is going to be a great helper! She is so caring and I still don't beleive you when you say she's naughty!

Megan said...

Oh my GOSH! These pictures are so cute!! I can't wait for Fallon to push her baby cousin around in a stroller! She is going to be a good helper. ;-)

Marsha said...

The pictures are adorable and so is she! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Miss you guys!

nate_clarlaw said...

I was wondering who Baby Craner was as well, so I'm glad you cleared that up! We could start some wicked gossip!

Becky and Paul said...

JOCELYN, MAYBE IT IS TIME FOR YOU AND DUSTY TI THINK!!!!!!! FALLON HAS GRANDMAS HEART. BABY DOLLS. SHE IS ADORABLE AND I LOVE HER PIG TAILS WITH BOWS. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND LOVE YOU MOM

Stetzen&Brittney Bailey said...

omw how way way cute!!! i misses her lots you need to come home not doycie!!!

jeff and char said...

fallon we miss you i love your baby doll and stroller looks like you are taking good care of it!